Prices quoted are valid and fixed for thirty days only. Rise and fall is applicable after the expiration of thirty days from the date of this quotation, unless otherwise stated in our offer. The order is cancellable in the event of causes beyond the control of B SHore Fire Service Testing.
Prices quoted and included on Service Agreement are for initial site visit only and may be subject to review on subsequent inspections.
Payment for goods or services provided shall be net cash. Terms of accounts are payable within fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice or as otherwise agreed in writing with B SHore Fire Service Testing.
If payments are not made within the agreed time frame an Administration Fee of $27.50 including GST may apply. A Fee of 14.9% p.a. interest rate may also apply for accounts which become overdue more than sixty (60) days.
Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by B SHore Fire Service Testing in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees and solicitor costs shall be paid by the Customer providing that those fees do not exceed the scale charges as charged by that debt collection agency/solicitor.
If a cancellation of a service is required, the client shall notify B SHore Fire Service Testing in writing 24 hours prior. Failure to do so will incur fees due to administration cost and income lost.
B SHore Fire Service Testing shall not be responsible for non-performance or delays performance occasioned by any causes including but not limited to Acts of God, war, fire, machinery breakdown, inclement weather, strikes, lockout, and Government actions. Any delays shall cause automatic suspension of B SHore Fire Service Testing obligations and in no event shall the client be entitled to damages of any kind for late performance or failure to perform.
- Payment in full is required from new clients before the report will be sent.
- Payment in full is required within 14 days from date of invoice from clients who have an account.
- An Account Keeping Fee of $20.00 per month will be imposed on overdue Accounts.
- In the event of the Customer being in default of his obligation to pay and the overdue account is then referred to a debt collection agency, and/or law firm for collection and the agency charges commission on a contingency basis the Customer shall be liable to pay as a liquidated debt, the commission payable by the Supplier to the agency, fixed at the rate charged by the agency from time to time as if the agency has achieved one hundred per cent recovery and the following formula shall apply.
Commission = 100 – ( Original Debt divided by Commission % charged by the agency (including GST) x 100
In the event where the agency is Prushka Fast Debt Recovery the applicable commission rate for the amount unpaid is as detailed on www.prushka.com.au.
In the event where the Supplier or the Supplier’s agency refers the overdue account to a lawyer the Customer shall also pay as a liquidated debt the charges reasonably made or claimed by the lawyer on the indemnity basis.
- Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate prescribed by the Penalty Interest Rates Act (Vic) plus 2%.
- Where more than one party is liable for payment of this account, they will be liable jointly and severally.
- The Customer covenants that the information provided in this Application is true and correct.
- Orders are subject to the terms and conditions notified to the Customer from time to time.
- Reference to an individual includes reference to his heirs and executors and reference to a company shall include its Receivers, Administrator and Liquidator.